- Why is it called Chicken Salt?
Chicken Salt originated in Australia and quickly became a cultural phenomenon. The original Australian blend contains dehydrated chicken fat & chicken stock to give it the familiar chicken flavor, hence the name “chicken salt”. Our Vegan Chicken Salt gives you the same great taste that people love without any of the animal byproducts, MSG, or additives. We also included turmeric to provide more health benefits.
- What is the shelf life of JADA products?
Our seasonings can be safely stored for 4 years. We suggest storing in a cool, dry location to prevent caking with the lid closed.
- How should I store my Chick’n Mix & Chicken Salts?
We suggest storing in a cool, dry location to prevent caking with the lid closed.
- Are JADA Chicken Salts gluten-free?
Yes! Chicken Salt is Gluten-Free Certified. They are also MSG-free, Soy-Free, and 100% Vegan.
- Where can I find recipes to use my products?
Our Plant-Based Chick’n Mix and Vegan Chicken Salt seasonings are perfect for bowls, pasta, soups, tacos, and more. Our seasonings are also great for Non-Vegan meals such as fish, red meat, chicken, eggs, and others. You can find recipes and meal inspirations on our website here.
- When can I expect my order to arrive?
- Due to the high demand after airing on Shark Tank, all orders placed after 11/22 have an estimated delivery time of 2-3 weeks. You can still place your order, and we are working around the clock to make sure you receive your plant-based products as soon as possible!
- What is your return policy?
We strongly believe in our products and want every customer to be satisfied. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Seasonings and Plant-Based Chick’n must be unopened and in the original packaging to be considered for a refund. To be considered for a refund, JADA must receive the product within twenty (20 days) of the item’s purchase date and you are responsible for shipping the item back. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card or PayPal used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
- What are JADA’s domestic and international shipping options?
We currently offer FREE Shipping on all of our products in the United States. We ship to certain international locations at an additional cost. If we do not ship to your country, but please contact us directly for any international inquiries.
- Where are we located?
- Our headquarters are located here in the US in sunny Los Angeles, California! We are currently an online retailer, and our products are shipped from Miami, FL.
- What are the “Spices” in your ingredients?
- "Spices" is a requirement by the FDA defined under 21 CFR Sec.101.22(2) (2) for seasonings that may contain trace particles of other aromatic substances that have no nutritional or allergenic effects. All claims of Non-GMO & Vegan Certified are still applicable.
- Does the Plant-Based Chick’n require refrigeration?
- There is no refrigeration needed for our Plant-Based Chick’n. Feel free to store anywhere as needed. We suggest refrigerating once cooked as you would any other meal.
- Does the Plant-Based Chick’n contain Soy?
- There is absolutely no soy in our Plant-Based Chick’n mix.
- What do I need to prepare the Chick’n Mix?
- All you need to cook our Plant-Based Chick’n is 1 cup of water (240ml) and 1 tablespoon of oil. Mix together to form whatever shape you would like. The mixture can be cooked on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill. Cook until golden brown.
- Is the Chick’n Mix Vegan?
- Our Plant-Based Chick’n Mix is 100% Vegan with no animal byproducts. No chickens were harmed in our Chick’n Mix!
- What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice derived from the roof of a turmeric plant. It is known to have anti-inflammatory benefits along with a wide range of others. All of our seasoning blends contain turmeric. Our Turmeric Salt has a higher concentration of turmeric than our Chicken Salt flavors.